Buffalo new york dating
Seven years later Lott died, leaving Ella with little but the spacious and stylish house.
She made a living boarding teachers and bachelors, and was known for her home cooked food.
From 1897 to 1933 it housed the local butcher shop, from 1933 to 1944 it was a grocery store.
This building has had a number of uses since it was first built in 1897.The tradition continues today as the Mansion House continues to take in travelers.These two brick buildings were built in the 1880s, and conjoin at an angle uneven to Main Street.Later the building was home to the 21 Club Bar, and even later a Mexican restaurant.The original hotel on this site was a log structure built in 1880 that was erected by Charles Buell.